QW Series Submersible Sewage Pump
QW series submersible sewage pump are designed for economical and reliable pumping of sewage water from commercial communal and industrial sources.
They are suitable for clear and waste containing soild and fibrous material.Also suitable for quick portable applications.
Used in conjunction with the automatic coupling system the below ground level wet installation is a par ticularly economical solution which also does not damage the environment.
Non-clogging close impeller for QW series, Free standing or fixed installing. IP68 motor with double mechanical seal, overload and leakage sensor.
Open jacket cooling system for optimum motor cooling, Cable inlet with strain relief and anti-kink protection.
Auto-coupling system and automatic type are on request. Adjustable bottom plate as an anti-blockage device for the pumping of seawage containing solid or fibrous matter.
- Raw water
- Municipal and industrial waste water
- Rain water
- Seawage works
- General industrial services
- Capacity: up to 3000 m³/h
- Head: up to 60 m
- Power supply: both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: from 0.37 kW up to 110 kW
- Temperature of pumped liquid: up to 40°C (85°C on request)
- Maximum medium temperature
40°C in continuous operation
80°C in interval operation
- Pumps are not suitable for pumping high corrosively liquid as their main parts are made of cast iron. They are suitable for liquid of PH5~9.
- Casing—Cast iron FC20
- Shaft—Stainless steel SUS316(CP)/Stainless steel SUS304(QW)
- Impeller—Cast iron FC20
- Fasteners—Stainless teel SUS304