CP Series Submersible Sewage Pump
They are suitable for clear and waste containing soild and fibrous material.Also suitable for quick portable applications.
Used in conjunction with the automatic coupling system the below ground level wet installation is a par ticularly economical solution which also does not damage the environment.
Open single channel impeller with a hardened cutter for the CP series,Free standing or fixed installing. IP68 motor with double mechanical seal, overload and leakage sensor. Open jacket cooling system for optimum motor cooling, Cable inlet with strain relief and anti-kink protection. Auto-coupling system and automatic type are on request. Adjustable bottom plate as an anti-blockage device for the pumping of seawage containing solid or fibrous matter.
After water has been used, it should be cleaned, treated, filtered and returned to environment.
The waste water which with a lot of domestic rubbish, the organic solid and other waste thing
can be transported and managed much easy when using our CP pump.
The CP Submersible Sewage pump is cast iron made pump with highly reliable non-clogging and semi-open impeller.
- Raw water
- Municipal and industrial waste water
- Rain water
- Seawage works
- General industrial services
- Capacity: up to 3000 m³/h
- Head: up to 60 m
- Power supply: both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: from 0.37 kW up to 110 kW
- Temperature of pumped liquid: up to 40°C (85°C on request)
- Casing—Cast iron FC20
- Shaft—Stainless steel SUS316(CP)/Stainless steel SUS304(QW)
- Impeller—Cast iron FC20
- Fasteners—Stainless teel SUS304